Verona Walk Naples Florida
Monthly Minute Update February, 2013
At the beginning of each month I am going to give you a snapshot of the previous months activity within Verona Walk Naples. There are currently 48 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Down 2 homes from last month)
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 11
2. How many homes sold last month? 5
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold?
Least: Foreclosed town home Listed for $204,900 Sold for $198,000 (49 DOM)
Most: Vernon Hill Listed $459,000 Sold for $430,000 (135 DOM)
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were not any short sales but there was 1 foreclosure sold last month.
There were not any homes listed as foreclosures or short sales last month.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 134 (Up from last month)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2% (Way up from 93.2% last month
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
A four bedroom three bath Cayman Model with pool on Sorrento Ln. It has Italian porcelain tile, accordion hurricane shutters, and corian counter tops . There are not many of these 2 story town homes that offer the fourth bedroom. Most of them were built with only 3 bedrooms.
Traditionally January and February are the slowest months of the year in regards to homes sold. But this year is starting off stronger than last year with an increase in homes sold in January by 25% and February by 20%. The market is continuing to move in the right direction. Up!
If you have any questions or comments please post them below or feel free to call me.
P.S. If you or someone you know has been thinking about listing their home please let them know that March, April and May are some of the busiest months for homes sold in Verona Walk Naples and the greater Naples area.