1. How many homes went on the market last month? 12
2. How many homes sold last month? 12
In August 2012 only 6 homes sold. The least expensive was $190,000 and the most expensive was $370,000. This August the least and most expensive price increased by an average of 12%!!
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Town house on Rimini Way. Listed for $225,000 Sold for $219,500
Most: Oakmont on Tommasi Ct Listed for $410,00 Sold for $400,100
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were 2 short sales and 0 foreclosures sold last month.
There was 1 home listed as a foreclosure last month and no short sales listed.
There are currently 38 homes for sale in Verona Walk (same as last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 103 (a little up from last month)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.5%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in VeronaWalk? A Capri 2 bedroom/2 bath + Den listed for $255,000. It has a very LARGE back yard, providing extra water views and play space perfect for kids or dogs. Very attractive neutral colors, long lasting corian counter tops, central vacuum, clean carpet, screened in lanai, home security system and a 2 car garage. Copy and paste this link to view this home: