1. How many homes went on the market in November? 21 (Up 5 from October)
2. How many homes sold last month? 9 Up 1 from October. Click here to see all the Homes that Sold in November
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia Listed for $245,000 Sold for $238,000 in 41 Days
Most: Dunwoody on Julia Ln Listed for $509,900 sold for $490,000 84 Days. Other then this one Dunwoody there were no other homes that sold over $377,000.
November 2017 9 homes sold as well
January – November 2017 105 homes sold
January – November 2018 121 homes sold
We are going to out sell 2017.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There are currently no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 78 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 8 from last month and 14 over the last 60 days.
There are currently 13 pending homes which tells me we will have a slower then normal December.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 45.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful Just Listed Carrington on Karina Ct. Private pool home with a large preserve view.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue