3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Xenia Ln Listed for $299,900 Sold for $285,000
Most: Oakmont on Hernando for Listed for $539,900 sold for $510,000 in 88 days
November 2014 only 6 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Borboni at $260,000
The most expensive was a Carlyle on Sicilia for $515,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were no foreclosure that sold last month.
There were no foreclosure listed last month. There are currently no foreclosures for sale in Verona Walk!
At this moment there are only 34 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Down 5 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 82
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Enough furniture to furnish 3 + bedrooms at a smoking price. 3 seater Jetski with only 44 hrs (still under warranty) and a baby grand piano. To see the pictures of the furniture for sale click/copy and paste this link.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to click on the like button below and subscribe to this channel if you are watching this on Youtube.
If you have questions about selling your home or know someone who does give me a call or send me an email.
Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in Verona Walk or the greater Naples area? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.