1. How many homes went on the market in February? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 6 (2 less then January)
Click here to see all the Homes that closed in February
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Capri on Borboni Listed for $289,900 Sold for $280,000 90 DOM
Most: Vernon Hill Listed for $489,900 sold for $485,000 95 DOM
February 2017 11 homes sold
The least expensive was a Capri for $277,500
The most expensive was a Carlyle $561,000
February is usually better month then January but this was a rough one.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were no foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 foreclosures for sale right now. It’s a townhouse on Rimini Way, 4 bedroom 3 bath home.
At this moment there are 83 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 5 more from last month (up 10 in total in the last 2 months).
There are currently 30 pending home sales. March will be BIG. Probably the biggest I’ve seen it.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 82.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? A new listing on Ferrara Ct. An Oakmont with a pool and spa overlooking a long and wide lake view. Not yet on the MLS. Call for details.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: