1. How many homes went on the market in December? 12
2. How many homes sold last month? 10 (twice as many as November)
Click here to see the details of all the Homes that closed in December
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on VeronaWalk Blvd Listed for $289,000 Sold for $270,000 107 DOM
Most: Oakmont on Garibaldi Listed for $589,000 sold for $560,000 167 DOM
December 2015 11 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri $272,000
The most expensive was a Oakmont $430,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 2 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now.
At this moment there are 69 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 2 from last month.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 107 (High)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Capri Pool home on the long lake view of 7474 Emilia Ln, Listed at $369,900. Not yet on the market but will be this week. Call for your private showing.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to click on the like button below and hit the subscribe button to this channel if you are watching this on Youtube.
If you have questions about selling your home or know someone who does give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
WHERE TO FIND ME: