1. How many homes went on the market in July? 10
2. How many homes sold last month?9 (3 more then June). Summer is heating up when normally it cools down.
Click here to see all of the Homes that closed in July
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Townhouse on Josefa Listed for $289,500 Sold for $275,000, 103 DOM
Most:Dunwoody Ln on Karina Ct Listed for $568,500 sold for $559,500 117 DOM
July 2016 9 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri for $270,000
The most expensive was a Carlyle $545,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 1 for sale right now in Verona Walk on Xenia way.
At this moment there are 63 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 8 from last month. Yes, keep coming down!
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 103
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Townhome: 8337 Rimini Way
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
WHERE TO FIND ME: