1. How many homes went on the market in August? 9
2. How many homes sold last month? 8 (1 less then July).
Click here to see all of the Homes that closed in August
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Townhouse on Josefa Listed for $299,500 Sold for $292,500, 65 DOM
Most:Dunwoody Ln on Palermo Listed for $554,900 sold for $518,000 161 DOM
August 2016 7 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri for $273,000
The most expensive was a Oakmont $415,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 1 for sale right now in Verona Walk on Xenia way.
At this moment there are 60 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 3 more from last month. Yes, keep coming down!
There are currently 14 pending homes.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 98
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.3%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Capri on Umberto http://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/idx/mls-217056501-7813_umberto_ct_naples_fl_34114
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
WHERE TO FIND ME: