3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Josefa Way Listed for $319,000 Sold for $305,000
Most: Extended Carlyle on Portofino Listed for $439,900 Sold for $420,000. Took over 1 year to sell.
August 2014 12 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Emilia at $225,000
The most expensive was an Oakmont on Tommasi for $435,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sale sold. There were no foreclosure that sold last month.
There were no short sales but there was 1 foreclosure listed last month. There are now 2 foreclosures in Verona Walk and both are on Xenia Lane (Capri models).
At this moment there are only 38 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Down 2 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 67
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carlyle’s
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in Verona Walk or the greater Naples area? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Link Below: