1. How many homes went on the market in April? 10
2. How many homes sold last month? 13 Click here to see these 13 homes: April Home Sales
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia listed for $289,900 Sold for $285,000 in 426 Days
Most: Grey Myst on Querce Ct Listed for $375,000 sold for $358,000 67 Days.
April 2019 only 15 homes sold
January – April 2019 43 homes sold
January – April 2020 53 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There is currently 0 foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 60 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Same as last month.
Inventory stays steady. No movement.
There are currently 15 pending homes (Down 9 from last month).
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 96
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 3 bedroom Carrington on Karina Ct. has tile throughout the the main living areas. Check it out!
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: