1. How many homes went on the market in June? 10 (down 2 from June)
2. How many homes sold last month? 12, Up 4 from June. Click here to see all the
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Umberto Listed for $299,900 Sold for $275,000 61 Days
Most: Oakmont on Alessandria Listed for $588,000 sold for $569,000 575 Days
July 2017 9 homes sold
January – July 2017 74 homes sold
January – July 2018 84 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Novara Ct.
At this moment there are 62 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 8 from last month.
There are currently 13 pending home pending which tells me we will have a slower August then July.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 92.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.9%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful home on Querce Ct. A 3 bedroom 2 bath lake view home. CLICK HERE to see this amazing home.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and Subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue