1. How many homes went on the market in March? 16
2. How many homes sold last month? 13 Click here to see these 17 homes: March Home Sales
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Xenia listed for $265,000 Sold for $265,000 in 573 Days
Most: Dunwoody on Julia Listed for $629,000 sold for $585,000 56 Days.
March 2019 only 15 homes sold
January – March 2019 26 homes sold
January – March 2020 40 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 1 foreclosures that sold last month. Carlyle on Zurigo sold for $395k
There is currently 0 foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 60 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 3 from last month.
Inventory continues to drop.
There are currently 24 pending homes (Down 8 from last month) which tells me we are going to have a good April.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 86.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.6%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 3 bedroom Carrington on Karina Ct. has tile throughout the the main living areas. Check it out!
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: