3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Chianti Ln Listed for $249,900 Sold for $235,000 in 90 days
Most: Vernon Hill on Ravello Ct Listed for $454,000 Sold for $430,000 in 178 days
May 2014 14 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse on Jesefa Way for $252,000
The most expensive was an Carlyle on Donatello for $500,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There no short sales and 2 foreclosures sold last month.
There were no short sales or foreclosure listed last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure on the market and no short sales on the market.
At this moment there are only 37 homes for sale in Verona Walk
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 91
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.1%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples? There is an immaculate Carrington Model pool home only 2 yrs old on the preserve. Tile throughout the entire house, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances extra lighting and upgraded fans. This is currently the only Carrington Model home with a pool on the market.
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email.Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.